Digital Design is moving very quickly. AmazeRealise bring two decades of digital innovation providing direct input on practice and skills within the digital design & advertising field. They will support your learning, running skills workshops and studio visits in the second and third year ensuring you remain ahead of other graduates in this fast passed industry.
Print is alive and well having found its place in the digital age. Designing and preparing for print is a specialist skill involving fluid use of multiple applications. We have nearly 60 years experience in this area and you will be encouraged to produce real print using real supplies, building relationship through industry visits to printers and design agencies.
Truly industry ready designers are born from excellent support and mentoring. We believe you should have greater access to tutors not less! Our classes involve direct learning in small groups and you will have 100% tutor contact during your timetabled curriculum. Whether up-skilling or returning to education we aim to directly support your creative growth in preparation for work.
A grounding in Design & Communication Principles with a focus on Print Design.
• Design & Advertising communication principles
• Problem solving through research
• Specialist application skills in Print Design
• Idea generation & research skills
• Live projects client facing & pitching
Industry set live projects, identifying specialisms with a focus on Digital Design.
• Screen, Digital Design & Advertising specialist principles
• Personalisation of studies through Practice-Based Research
• Specialist application skills in Digital Design
• Industry briefing & pitching
• Placement Opportunities
• Introduction of Self-Directed studies
Engage your creative talents and independent thinking, with a focus on Digital & Print Design.
• Self-Directed Study & specialist direction
• Autonomous studies & collaboration
• Holistic application skills in Digital & Print Design
• Industry consultation on cross media projects
• National Student Competitions
• Placement Opportunities
Self employed graphic designer running his own company in Manchester - Renfrew Creative. Ian supports skills teaching in Sketch and guest lectures on Industry Engagement
Lisa has kept in-touch with the course for nearly 10 years and now heads up the AmazeRealise Unit lecturing on Digital Advertising and creative techniques for industry.
Having worked at Ahoy and as a freelance designer Rick lectures on Branding, visual communication techniques and how to develop strong brands beyond the logo.
We welcome visits any time of the year. Please drop the course leader Alex Komlosy an email to provide at least two weeks notice or give us a call.
Graphic Design & Advertising
Barlow Moor Rd, West Didsbury
Manchester M20 2PQ
Reception. 0161 674 7401
Staff Room. 0161 674 7400
Direct. 0161 674 3190
Course Accredited by Manchester Metropolitan University | All Content Copyright UCEN Manchester 2018